2 Year / 24,000 Mile Warranty
Most dealerships and independent repair facilities offer a 1 Year, 12,000 mile warranty, at Dr. J’s we believe in going above and beyond your expectations. Our quality work allows us to have a warranty that is double the industry standard.
Our team of skilled technicians uses computerized diagnostic equipment and the latest factory service information, and takes pride in providing personalized expert service backed by our exclusive 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty.
AAA Approved Huntington Beach Auto Repair Shop facilities
AAA Service Specialists perform stringent reviews of each facility. All AAA Service Specialists have an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification, along with an extensive background in automotive service in order to address the following:
- Inspection of the facility for cleanliness and proper tools
- Verification of adequate technical training and appropriate technician certifications
- Survey of facility customers to obtain their opinions on how well the business meets their automotive service needs
- Insurance and financial background checks
A committee of AAA club officials makes the final decision as to whether a facility receives approval to become a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility.
AAA members and non-members can feel confident that AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities are reliable and trustworthy:
- Customers are provided with a written estimate of the cost of all work to be performed
- 2 Year /24,000-mile parts and labor guarantee of service on mechanical repairs by the facility
- Replaced parts are returned to customers, upon request
AAA members receive the added benefit of:
- Many shops offer a 10 percent discount (up to $50) on regularly priced parts and labor to AAA members who participate in the AAA Show Your Card & Save® discount program
- If a AAA member is unsatisfied with the service or repairs received at a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility, the facility has agreed to accept the decision instructed by AAA in order to correct the member’s concern